Sunday, April 16, 2006

Speaking of Post-Its


I just scanned a new batch of extra-fine post-it note artwork. I do these mostly at work, where post-it pads abound. I am actually pretty busy most of the day answering phones, copying and collating scripts, and restocking the refrigerator, but I inevitably find five minutes here and there for me to help a little drawing out into the world. I started putting these up on my wall next to where I sit to "personalize my space" but then I took 'em down to scan, so now my area's boring again. anyway, check it don't wreck it ~~~~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

_/\|\_\_
_| .- \___
________\ / ) o`o__________ [nabis]
< / ) _/_ )-.___/
/ /\( (/
| (__`'` '`
'--.)

5:07 PM  
Blogger tuppenhut said...

The octopus one is my favorite. I think I tried to get you to give it to me but you wouldn't. And you could have just drawn another one. Whatever.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home