Sunday, March 05, 2006

Well, I'm Back.

Ok, so I haven't updated this thing in almost two months. Why? Well, the main thing is that I'm no longer unemployed and bored. Also, I entered a hot-air balloon race around the world, crashed in the Himalayas, got in a fight with a Yeti, was kidnapped by opium smugglers and had to stowaway on a potato barge to escape. But the main thing is my new job, I guess.

Anyway, I want to try to get back on this train somewhat more regularly, 'cause I keep finding stuff I want to show and thinking of things I want to tell. First off: this is some great video to get the ball rolling anew. have at it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats the funniest thing I thik I've ever seen.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed until I threw up.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home