Saturday, April 15, 2006

Leprechauns and M&Ms

Christa sent me these video links. i sure liked them. you sure will too.

My dad didn't mention anything about it, but apparently, there was a leprechaun sighting in Mobile, Alabama around St. Patrick's Day. It sounds crazy, but I don't know, man, these people really believe it. You should see the conviction in their eyes when they tell you "to me it looked like a leprechaun to me." and the amateur sketch is so lifelike... you just can't make this stuff up. shit, it even got on the news, so you know it's not fantasy... it gotta be for real. Here's the news clip: leprechaun in the hood.


and here's a remix video. frankly, I don't see the humor in making light of these people's traumatic encounter with a supernatural creature, but I guess some folks just don't have any consideration for other people's feelings. gosh.

Speaking of hilarious comedy at other people's expense: here is a hidden camera video showing what happens when a tourette's syndrome patient wakes up to discover a life-size M&M manequin standing next to his bed. Supposedly it was an "experiment" set up by his "psychiatrist." "crazy."

thanks, christa.

update: so right after I posted, I noticed the logo for "www.tourettesguy.com" in that last video. I checked it out, and there are a whole bunch more clips of the dude cussing and saying really strange things... but my impression now is that I think it might be fake. It's hard to say for sure, but it seems a little too funny to not be staged. However, the operative word there is funny. I can confirm that the other videos I looked at on the site are indeed pretty great. if he's an actor, he's got a good thing going. if it's the real deal, well... it just got weirder. but either way, we can enjoy it, so whatev.

another update: haha i didn't realize that christa had already posted all this stuff on her blog a couple of days ago. whoops. sorry to anyone who looks at both of our pages. but it is kind of awesome that we both independantly captured the same frame of the video with that beautiful drawing.




1 Comments:

Blogger tuppenhut said...

I am about to sue you so hard for this.

I too am suspicious of Tourette's Guy. But he comes up with some pretty awesome cussed-up one-liners, so I'll take what I can get.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home