Wednesday, August 08, 2007

GOODBYE, BLOGGER

I know I hardly ever post anything here anymore, but that's just because i'm in an ebb as opposed to a flow (it's more like a wane than a wax.)

don't worry, though. I shall return in force. maybe even seven-fold.

but here's the NEWS.
it won't be HERE.

I'm working on building my very own website for a few various purposes (demo-reel, etc) - and although I've been catching some shit from the peanut gallery about not having anything "click-worthy" up yet, I really am in the process of puting it together.

today i migrated this blog over to it's new digs, and i must say i can see why people like wordpress better than blogger. it's just nicer in a lot of ways. (i have categories now, for example... and things are searchable, and it's just better.)


ANYFNWAY,
for bookmarking purposes::: the new location for the blog is:


right now, the front page of nicewerks.com is just a "coming soon" page. eventually, it will be replaced with something a little more option-y and choice-y. the sketchbook thing will probably come back, too.

but this is all i'm doing today. Now i'm going to go eat some dinner.
and maybe get a little crunk.

BELIEVE IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark T. Godfrey said...

just don't stand too close to me when you're "puting it together"

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home