Wednesday, October 26, 2005

This Big Dog'll Fight When You Rattle His Caaaage


As most of you know, I've been working for the Angel From Montgomery film production as a driver for Toby Keith and his gang. The production was featured on the local news this afternoon, and since I usually don't have anything better to do, they asked me to go home and tape it. Then, on my own, I figured I'd digitize it and upload it since I love Google Video so much. It's really just so I can give my mom the link. She'll be impressed. Here it is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ClickZ Experts on Actionable Metrics Strategies
Consumers have always talked about products they like. Marketers must empower consumer evangelists by implementing programs that facilitate spreading the word.

I really enjoyed reading what you had to say. Interesting perspevtive that I never thought about. Thanks!

See ya,

Gary
-------------
It's EASY and FREE to learn create an audio blog come check out my blog sometime.

10:03 PM  
Blogger tuppenhut said...

Please introduce me to your friend Gary!!!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home